[GE users] jobs in queue always going to "transfer" status

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Oct 1 22:09:21 BST 2008

I have a couple of machines (newly added) that are constantly ending
up in "transfer" status when I submit a job.  Other machines in the
cluster work fine.  I can bump the execd server (stop and start) on
the machine and the next job submitted will run just fine.  The job
after that ends up in permanent "transfer" status.  Any suggestions on
what might be the issue or where I should go to look?

Thanks,
Sean