[GE users] A Beginner's Guide to SGE Installation (a white paper)

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 15:28:38 BST 2008

Daniel, 2 things:

Page 23:
========
"After the installation process in complete" - sounds like "After the installation process is complete" is more common. Google search for the later gets over 10,000 hits, while the first only has 1.

(Note that I am not a native English speaker, may be both are correct.)

Page 31:
========
"A large Sun Grid Engine cluster is one with more than 256 hosts." - I think we should also mention that the TACC Ranger is close to 4000 hosts. Otherwise, many people will think that SGE's scability limit may start to appear when their clusters get over 256 hosts!

 -Ron