[GE users] queue_sort_method debug question

Thiep Duong Thiep.Duong at am.necel.com
Mon Oct 6 19:49:56 BST 2008

I am still using 6.0u7 and has problem with my queue_sort_method.
Currently I set qqueue_sort_method  to seqno, and i have
two different queues: DCClinux.q and linux64G.q

In the DCClinux.q I have:
seq_no                3,[@DCCdlinux-hosts=2],[dlinux75=0]
And in the linux64G.q I have:
seq_no                3,[@DL585G2-hosts=3],[@R90064G-hosts=2]

When I issue job request, I expect to get the dlinux75 first, but
this is not the case.  Doing qstat -j doesn't tell much.
Specifically point to the the queue is Okay (-q DCClinux.q)

Where/what else can I do to debug the queue sequence?

Thiep