[GE users] job dependency question

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 03:30:47 BST 2008

Thanks for the quick reponse.

I believe I have tried this too, but I am still confused with the job
name and job id.

I looked at https://lists.sdsc.edu/pipermail/npaci-rocks-discussion/2007-June/025538.html,
 and http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=447

Do I need another script to check for jobs? Sorry for such a newbie question

TIA