[GE users] ArCo installation

Miguel Dias Costa mcosta at fc.up.pt
Thu Oct 9 15:13:36 BST 2008

Hello all.

I have a working installation of gridengine 6.2 on rhel 4 (x86_64) and
I'm trying to install arco.

I've installed all dependencies (java 1.5, mysql 5 and sun web console
3.0.2) and the installation scripts run fine until it tries to register
the reporting apps on the web console, which fails with "Must have
administration privileges to execute this command."

I tracked this to the wcadmin command, which gives the same output event
when I run, as root, "wcadmin list" (it shows everything except the
registered apps, for which it says that it doesn't have permission).

Can anyone help me?

Kind regards,
Miguel

P.S. searching the web I noticed that roleLogin is missing from my
"wcadmin list" output. Could this be the problem and, if so, how can I
enable it?