[GE users] Can qsub return an error on missing FORCED complexes?

jw2632 jw2632 at columbia.edu
Thu Oct 9 16:10:56 BST 2008

I have a cluster running SGE 6.1u4 for which I have set h_vmem and h_rt as
forced complexes. In normal operation, if the complexes are not specified
the jobs just get stuck in qw (the reason can be seen by doing a qstat ­j
though). Unfortunately, the end result is a lot of users getting confused
when their jobs get stuck in qw. Is there a way to have the qsub/qrsh/etc
return an error instead of going into qw?
--
John