[GE users] One queue, hosts with time restrictions

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Oct 10 02:53:49 BST 2008

    reuti> What you need is: "Modify" in the button box below while the
    reuti> "Cluster Queues" pane is active. There you can attach a special
    reuti> calendar to hosts or hostgroups.

I think I got it.  In that pane I had to add the hosts then "unlock" the
calendar attribute and select either full-time or off-hours.  I'll give it a
whirl tomorrow to see if I actually did it right.  X over the Internet
through ssh is a bit sluggish, plus it's off hours now so I couldn't tell if
it worked.  ;-)

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/