[GE users] SGE installation on Altix 4700 query

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:41:22 BST 2008

We have:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/files/documents/7/3/sge_cpuset.tar.gz

Note that the arch name for Linux on IA64 is "ia64linux" for SGE 5.3,
and for SGE 6.0 the arch name is "lx24-ia64" and "lx26-ia64". So you
need to replace all ia64linux with the correct arch name in the
cpuset_clean and cpuset_epilog script.

And what other features are you looking for?? SGE supports many
architectures and we don't have specific docs for each one...

Rayson