[GE users] about daemons

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 07:34:43 BST 2008

BTW, I recently read this:

"Replacing Platform LSF With UniCluster Express"

http://www.univaud.com/hpc/cs-top-pharma-picks-unicluster.php
http://www.univaud.com/about/resources/files/cs-top-pharma-picks-unicluster.pdf

many have migrated from LSF to SGE, but *your mileage may vary* due to that the feature set of the two systems is not completely the same!

As for SGE vs. torque, I found this interesting:

http://groups.grid.org/content/whats-difference-between-sge-and-open-pbstorque

 -Ron