[GE users] queue_sort_method debug question

Thiep Duong Thiep.Duong at am.necel.com
Mon Oct 13 17:49:21 BST 2008

Thanks for still looking at this with me.  I checked the resource
reservation (and also to try removing it), but still cannot see
why the other systems are check out first.

I plan to disable all nodes, and just leave two/three at a time
to see if I can spot them in the log files....It will take me
sometime to get the right time to do this (hopefully during the
next Thanks Giving Holiday)

Thiep