[GE users] Job_Scripts directory

Bradford, Matthew matthew.bradford at eds.com
Thu Oct 16 13:46:55 BST 2008

We recently upgraded our scheduler from 6.0u8 to 6.2, and something odd
has happened.

Whereas we used to see all the job_scripts for pending and running jobs
in <SGE_ROOT>/default/spool/qmaster/job_scripts, we now have nothing in
that directory.

The cluster is working fine, with users happily submitting jobs which
execute cleanly. When jobs start executing the job_scripts appear  in
the /var/spool/sge on each execution node, but something must have
changed to no longer have the files in the qmaster directory as well.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mat