[GE users] Job_Scripts directory

Bradford, Matthew matthew.bradford at eds.com
Thu Oct 16 15:29:17 BST 2008

John,

I remember we did move to local spooling for execution nodes, but prior
to the upgrade the job scripts were also appearing under the qmaster
directory.

I guess we'll just have to live with not tracking the contents of the
submitted jobs, unless someone knows how to extract the info from the
BDB.

Cheers,

Mat