[GE users] Monitoring gridengine

Jesper Krogh jesper at krogh.cc
Fri Oct 17 09:36:18 BST 2008

Hi.

I'm trying to hook the most commom "problems" into nagios. I have checks
on that the execution daemon are running and that the master is running.
But sometimes the queue's can get into error state thus not accepting
jobs. What is the most easy way to query SGE for the existiance of
non-available queues at hosts?

Thanks.
--
Jesper