[GE users] ARCO query for SGE 6.2

Korambath, Prakashan ppk at ats.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 17 20:02:33 BST 2008

  I have ARCO installed and configured with Postgresql as per the SGE 6.2 installation document.  I am having trouble querying it because I couldn't find a document with instructions as to how to use ARCO.  Could someone help me with that?  Thanks.

[sgeadmin at grid4 ge6.2]$ $SGE_ROOT/reporting/arcorun -l
INFO: toc file does not exist, create an empty toc

Prakashan

 $SGE_ROOT/reporting/arcorun -help
com.sun.grid.arco - 6.2 - arcorun
arcorun  [-c <file>] [-d <debug level>]
         [-l] [-help] [-?] [-v] [-o <output file>] [-n <result name>]

       -l                  list all available query names
       -help | -?          print this help message
       -v                  print version
       -c <file>           path to set configuration file of arco
                           (default: $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/arco/reporting/config.xml)
       -d <level>          debug level for arco run (FINE INFO WARNING)
       -o <output file>    path of the file where the result of the query will be stored
                           (default stout)
       -f <format>         format of the output (xml|csv|pdf|html). if the output format
                           is html the output file must be a directory.
                           (default xml)
       -lb <name>=<value>  specify the a late binding parameter for the query
       -lbfile <file>      where late binding parameters are specified
       -n <result name>    sets the name of the result, if this option is not specified
                           the result takes the name of the given query
       -cl <cluster name>  name of the cluster on which the query should be executed,
                           if this option is not specified the default cluster is used
       <query name>        name of the query which should be executed

[sgeadmin at grid4 ge6.2]$ $SGE_ROOT/reporting/arcorun -l
INFO: toc file does not exist, create an empty toc

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]