[GE users] sge and license usage

Gavin Burris bug at sas.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 20 15:45:56 BST 2008

Thank you for the link.  That looks promising for future releases.

I think I may still be able to accomplish my goal by having one queue
per node.  Each of my nodes has 8 cores/processors/slots.

So now my question is:  what is the best way to chain queues so they
fill up in series?  Fill 8 slots of node01.q, then node02.q, then
node03.q, etc.

Cheers.