[GE users] sgeexecd stop Doesn't Stop Jobs

Tue Oct 21 06:33:12 BST 2008

No, because the shepherd is dead.  As far as SGE is concerned, the job
failed and is done.  Nonetheless, the job keeps running.  I assume with
a soft stop (where the shepherds don't die) that everything works as
expected.

Daniel