[GE users] lam/mpi sge and msc nastran integration

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Oct 21 22:24:31 BST 2008

Am 21.10.2008 um 23:07 schrieb Pedro G:

> Thank you both of you, I will try your possibilities.
> Firstly I will comment the lines Reuti suggested and if it doesn't
> work I will try to migrate to hp-MPI.
>
> I have a question about it... ?HP-MPI is only for HP hardware or it
> can be installed and work in any linux pc?

no, you can get it for several operating systems, including Linux 32-
and 64-bit. It's just one MPI implementation created and sold by HP.
We use it also here with some parallel apps. Usually it's a runtime
license for the enduser, hence you can execute programs built with
it, but you can't compile new programs with it, as the necessary
license key is built into the application only.

-- Reuti