[GE users] About how is the connection between the submit_host, qmaster and the execution_host when you send a job

Esteban Freire esfreire at cesga.es
Thu Oct 23 10:21:45 BST 2008

Hello all,

These days we have come a doubt about if the connection between the
qmaster and the execution_host is secure. We would like to know when we
send a job how is the connection between the qmaster and the
execution_host. I mean, It is a secure connection?
Could a malicious user install a sniffer into the cluster to check sge
connections in order to see what we are sending in the job?

Thanks in advance,
Esteban