[GE users] Database Corrupted very often

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Oct 27 14:40:16 GMT 2008

    Adrián> we've been using SGE for a long while now, and sometimes the db
    Adrián> gets corrupted (we dunno exactly why).

There was a thread about this recently.  You can stop sge, run db_dump then
db_load and restart sge.  In my experience there are two common reasons for
Berkeley database corruption: multiple writers or unanticipated BerkDB file
version change.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/