[GE users] Setting the From: field in Sun Grid Engine

Mark Hewitt mh613 at york.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 13:59:11 GMT 2008

Hello,
I administer the Sun Grid Engine setup at University of York.

Whenever a job fails on our system it sends out an email with a return
address of e.g. root at nevada05.wrg.york.ac.uk. This causes problems with
our central email service as obviously it is not a valid email address.

Is it possible to reconfigure Sun Grid Engine to use a different address
of my own choosing?

Best Regards

Mark Hewitt