[GE users] specific host, specific user

Paolo Supino paolo.supino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:26:43 GMT 2008

Hi

  I'm running a small grid (1 master +2 compute nodes) with SGE 6.2 and
I'm experiencing the following issue: I have 1 specific user that when
he submits a job, a job sent to a specific host (same host every time)
hangs and never finishes to run. What do I need to look for in order to
find where the problem is and resolve it?

--
TIA
Paolo