[GE users] I need help with GE configuration

Esteban Freire esfreire at cesga.es
Tue Sep 2 12:43:19 BST 2008

Hi Reuti,

Thanks for your help.

Reuti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 01.09.2008 um 14:15 schrieb Esteban Freire:
>
>> Hi Reuti,
>>
>> First of all, thanks for answering me :)
>>
>> Reuti wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> I would suggest never to touch num_proc anywhere. It's a feature of
>>> a machine which is fixed. Independent from the number of real seen
>>> cores in a machine, you can define as many slots as you like and
>>> oversubscribe the node this way.
>>>
>>> Also your RQS per user can be implemented by using slots instead of
>>> num_proc.
>>>
>>> When slots is only 8 in the above queue specification, there can't
>>> run 9 jobs in it (you should never see a outpt 9/8 for used 9 out of
>>> 8 in qstat). What you might notice is an oversubscription of a node
>>> due to combined usage from all queues? For this limit you would need
>>> an additonal RQS limiting the number of slots per machine to 8 (only
>>> the normal queues), and 9 (all queues including the special queue)
>>>
>>> limit name normal queues alice, atlas, biomed, cesga, (all additonal
>>> queues here) hosts {*} to slots=8
>>>

>>> and a second RQS:
>>>
>>> limit name all queues alice, atlas, biomed, cesga, (all additonal
>>> queues here), ops hosts {*} to slots=9
>>>

>>> -- Reuti
>>
>> Ok.  I have put num_proc, because we have configured num_proc as
>> consumable (<=    FORCED      YES        0        0) and we have put
>> that the users ask num_proc and s_vmem in the qsub. The problem is
>> that if I don't configure num_proc in the WN and I don't send jobs
>> asking num_proc, then I cannot see with a qhost how many CPUS are
>> being used in *NCPU*  variable, I can see the load but it don't count
>> the CPUS busy.
>
> so you defined it just for a convenient output? For slots you could
> just use:
>
> qhost -F slots
>
> but when you use RQS, both options won't work any longer anyway.

Yes, basically I have defined num_proc for a convenient output, and in
order to that each job uses the num_proc which it asked. So, If I
haven't understood bad, I cannot configure slots + num_proc on the
nodes/queues at the same time, if I'm using RQS, Have I understood
correctly?

Ok, surely very soon I'll configure slots instead of num_proc on queues
and nodes and I won't configure num_proc for being asked in qsub command.

>> On the other hand, I have tested the  RQS rules additional that you
>> commented me, the problem is that, this is sequential, I mean,  it
>> starts  looking  what nodes have num_proc free, but if the first node
>> to check in the list is busy, it doesn't keep looking, and therefore,
>> this is not useful for me because at the end I have free CPUS which I
>> cannot used because it doesn't look these nodes.
>
> No, this shouldn't be. Are you using "queue_sort_method    seqno"
> while observing this - can you set it to "np_load_avg"?

Ok, I changed *queue_sort_method* to load, but I keep getting the same
problem, I have slots free but  it seems that it checks the first node,
and  it see full,  and it doesn't keep checking more nodes. I send you
attach on this e-mail the output for qhost/qquota/qstat -j job/qconf
--sconf commands. Surely, I'm obviating something in my configuration,
but I would appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks a lot,
Esteban
> --- Reuti

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]

[root at ce2 ~]# qhost
HOSTNAME                ARCH         NCPU  LOAD  MEMTOT  MEMUSE  SWAPTO  SWAPUS
global                  -               -     -       -       -       -       -
wn001                   lx26-x86        0  3.06    3.7G  636.3M  512.0M    4.5M
wn002                   lx26-x86        1  3.11    3.7G    2.2G  512.0M  112.0K
wn003                   lx26-x86        0  3.11    3.6G    2.1G 1024.0M  112.0K
wn004                   lx26-x86        2  4.14    3.6G    1.0G  512.0M    4.4M
wn005                   lx26-x86        1  3.00    3.6G    2.0G 1024.0M  112.0K
wn006                   lx26-x86        1  3.07    3.6G  938.3M  512.0M    4.1M
wn007                   lx26-x86        2  4.00    3.6G  645.2M  512.0M    4.0M
wn008                   lx26-x86        0  3.06    3.6G  821.0M  512.0M    4.0M
wn009                   lx26-x86        2  3.08    3.7G  869.7M  512.0M    8.0K
wn010                   lx26-x86        2  4.01    3.7G  683.1M  512.0M     0.0
wn011                   lx26-x86        2  3.06    3.7G    1.2G  512.0M    4.5M
wn012                   lx26-x86        2  4.03    3.7G    2.5G  512.0M    4.2M
wn013                   lx26-x86        1  3.08    3.7G    1.3G  512.0M    4.6M
wn014                   -               0     -       -       -       -       -

    [ Part 3: "Attached Text" ]

[root at ce2 ~]# qquota -u '*'
resource quota rule limit                filter
maxujobs/8         num_proc=37/100      users @cesga
maxujobs/13        num_proc=30/30       users @compchem
maxujobs/19        num_proc=21/30       users @biomed
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=7/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn013.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=8/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn001.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=7/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn006.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=6/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn007.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=6/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn009.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=6/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn004.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=8/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn008.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=6/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn011.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=8/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn003.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=7/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn005.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=6/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn010.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=6/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn012.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs/normal    num_proc=7/8         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,swetest hosts wn002.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=7/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn013.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=8/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn001.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=7/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn006.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=6/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn007.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=6/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn009.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=6/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn004.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=8/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn008.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=6/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn011.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=8/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn003.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=7/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn005.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=6/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn010.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=6/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn012.egee.cesga.es
maxprocs_special/all num_proc=7/9         queues alice,atlas,biomed,cesga,cms,compchem,diligent,dteam,fusion,imath,lhcb,ops,swetest hosts wn002.egee.cesga.e

    [ Part 4: "Attached Text" ]

[root at ce2 ~]# qstat -j 25304
job_number:                 25304
exec_file:                  job_scripts/25304
submission_time:            Tue Sep  2 12:27:23 2008
owner:                      cesga004
uid:                        30124
group:                      cesga
gid:                        30004
sge_o_home:                 /home/glite/cesga004
sge_o_log_name:             cesga004
sge_o_path:                 /usr/local/sge/pro/bin/lx26-x86:/usr/kerberos/bin:/opt/edg/bin:/opt/glite/bin:/opt/lcg/bin:/usr/java/jdk1.5.0_14/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/opt/globus/bin:/home/glite/cesga004/bin
sge_o_shell:                /bin/bash
sge_o_workdir:              /home/glite/cesga004
sge_o_host:                 ce2
account:                    sge
hard resource_list:         num_proc=1,s_vmem=1G
mail_list:                  cesga004 at ce2.egee.cesga.es
notify:                     FALSE
job_name:                   test.sh
jobshare:                   0
env_list:
script_file:                test.sh
scheduling info:            queue instance "alice at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "atlas at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "biomed at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "cms at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "compchem at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "cytedgrid at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "diligent at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "dteam at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "fusion at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "ibrain at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "icesga at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "icompchem at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "ienvmod at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "ifusion at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "imath at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "iplanck at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "itest at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "itut at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "iusct at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "lhcb at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "ngies at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "swetest at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "imon at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "imain at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "cesga at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            queue instance "ops at wn014.egee.cesga.es" dropped because it is temporarily not available
                            Job cannot run because it exceeds limit "////wn001.egee.cesga.es/" in rule "maxprocs/normal"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn001.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn011.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn013.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn008.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn009.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn003.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn004.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn005.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn006.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn002.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn007.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn010.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "cytedgrid at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ibrain at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icesga at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "icompchem at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ienvmod at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ifusion at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iplanck at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itest at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "itut at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "iusct at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ngies at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imon at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "imain at wn012.egee.cesga.es"
                            has no permission for queue "ops at wn012.egee.cesga.es"

    [ Part 5: "Attached Text" ]

[root at ce2 ~]# qconf -ssconf
algorithm                         default
schedule_interval                 00:00:15
maxujobs                          50
queue_sort_method                 load
job_load_adjustments              np_load_avg=0.50
load_adjustment_decay_time        0:7:30
load_formula                      np_load_avg
schedd_job_info                   true
flush_submit_sec                  0
flush_finish_sec                  0
params                            MONITOR=0
reprioritize_interval             0:0:0
halftime                          168
usage_weight_list                 cpu=1.000000,mem=0.000000,io=0.000000
compensation_factor               5.000000
weight_user                       0.250000
weight_project                    0.250000
weight_department                 0.250000
weight_job                        0.250000
weight_tickets_functional         0
weight_tickets_share              0
share_override_tickets            TRUE
share_functional_shares           TRUE
max_functional_jobs_to_schedule   10000
report_pjob_tickets               TRUE
max_pending_tasks_per_job         50
halflife_decay_list               none
policy_hierarchy                  OFS
weight_ticket                     0.010000
weight_waiting_time               3600000.000000
weight_deadline                   0.000000
weight_urgency                    1.000000
weight_priority                   0.100000
max_reservation                   0
default_duration                  0:10:0

    [ Part 6: "Attached Text" ]