[GE users] job not suspending?

Davide Cittaro davide.cittaro at ifom-ieo-campus.it
Thu Sep 4 14:35:34 BST 2008

Hi all, I've noticed that a job I have has been stopped because it
overloaded a queue:

low_priority.q at itanium1.bioinf BIP   6/6       3.53     lx26-ia64     aA
	gl:disk_array1=0.040000
	gl:disk_array2=28.870000
  162434 0.05000 srsbuild   root         T     09/04/2008 15:00:12 SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE
low_priority.q at itanium2.bioinf BIP   6/6       2.92     lx26-ia64     aA
	gl:disk_array1=0.040000
	gl:disk_array2=28.870000
  162434 0.05000 srsbuild   root         T     09/04/2008 15:00:12
MASTER
                                                                   SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE
                                                                   SLAVE

Nevertheless, on each node I can clearly see that processes are in R
status, they are marked stoppen only on MASTER (in this case
itanium2)...
This is a qmake job:

qmake -N srsbuild -cwd -V -l arch=lx26-ia64 -l low=TRUE -pe make 1-20
-- -f $SRSETC/srsupdmakefile all

How can I fix this?

/*
Davide Cittaro

Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

tel.: +39(02)574303007