[GE users] trying to remove an execution host (NEWBIE ALERT)

Paolo Supino paolo.supino at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:50:59 BST 2008

Hi

  I mistakenly added the master host as an execution host and now I'm trying
to remove it. But when I try to remove it using qconf -de [hostname] it
prints out the following error message: Host object [hostname] is still
referenced in cluster queue "all.q". How do I remove the host from the all.q
so I can remove it from the execution list?

--
TIA
Paolo