[GE users] ge reporting file and ARCo

sergio diaz sdiaz at cesga.es
Tue Sep 9 11:59:19 BST 2008

I am checking the reporting file and I have seen that this file is
deleted each minute. The file gets a size around 27K and then, just a
minute after it was created, it is removed and created again.
I don't know why it happening but I have checked the database and I have
seen current job logs and records.

Do you have any idea about what happening?

Thanks a lot,
Regards

P.S. Before ARCo was installed, the reporting file was very hard.

--
Sergio Díaz Montes
Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia