[GE users] qrsh with -o option doesn't generate a logfile?

David Barnes David.Barnes at xilient.com
Thu Sep 11 22:45:51 BST 2008

Hi Reuti,

I'm running 6.1u4

Yep - after I couldn't get the "-o" to work, I already backed off and tried
the "| tee logfile" and that works fine.

Sorry, but I don't understand your last line:

"The -o will write output from global/queue/PE prologs and epilogs."

Does the "-o" option just not work for "qrsh"?
(Just trying to understand)

Thanks!
David