[GE users] sge_schedd process getting shutdown automatically

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 09:51:58 BST 2008

Hi all,

we are seeing some strange problem in our SGE6.1u2 farm, sge_schedd process
is getting killed automatically after some days, no idea whats going on....

but sge_qmaster process seems to be remain same. only sge_schedd process
being killed.

here is the message file says

09/04/2008 19:07:39|schedd|masterserver|I|controlled shutdown 6.1u2

but we never stopped any process, not sure why its getting shutdown!!!
please help us on this!!!

thanks
manjunath A