[GE users] sge with perl

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:46:27 BST 2008

Hello,

I am a total newbie to SGE and we are implementing it in my
university. At my lab, we have a perl job which takes over 2 hours to
finish because its numerically intensive. I would like to see if I can
distribute to several servers since we have 80 servers in a farm. This
is on a 1G network. Is SGE able to do this? Or I need to do anything
specific?  Any examples?

Sorry for a newbie question.
TIA