[GE users] install execd clients

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:11:51 BST 2008

Reuti:

Moving on, I will start using this  .
$SGE_ROOT/default/common/settings.sh. Thanks for the tip.

The machine is actually not the qmaster. I am running this on the 'to
be' execution host.
I ran the gethost* commands on both qmaster and client and everything
looks right, but I am still getting this message.

DNS looks good in the environment.