[GE users] SGE-6.XuY: sge_request file - replace queue selection on command line?

Erik Soyez E.Soyez at science-computing.de
Tue Sep 16 09:49:21 BST 2008

Hi there,

is there any possibility to replace the "-q" default settings of a
sge_request file by command line options without discarding everything
with "-clear"?  Our customer has the very simple idea of defining a
default queue in case no "-q" is specified on the command line.  I'm
quite sure I missed something (undocumented feature?)....

Thanx!

Erik Soyez.

Vorstand/Board of Management:
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/