[GE users] user loads

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:35:23 BST 2008

Reuti:

Yes, you are right. When I submit jobs I noticed they are being
distributed :-) This is great!

Couple of question:

 How do I know it used some algorithm to pick the server? Would qstat
-f show it?
 Is it possible for me to pick and choose the algorithm?
 How can I see where the user stand, such as is he a cpu hog, memory hog, etc..
 Is there a way to account for what users are running? I would like to
graph these results.
 Is it possible to pick and choose what is high priority and low priority?

Also where are the logs kept? I preassume they are kept on the qmaster
but I can't seem to find a directory for it. I would like to see whats
going on realtime, by tail -f somelog :-)

TIA