[GE users] arco question

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 02:36:38 BST 2008

Hi All,

I know its possible to host the database on a different server, but is
it possible to host the webconsole on a different server? I haven't
been able to find any documentation on that and it would be nice to
do. Currently, its running on my qmaster and I would like to dedicate
a box just for reporting.

Also, to further understand the reporting feature, I was under the
impression that its a 3 tier system meaning an application pulling the
data (dbwriter) onto a database and a webserver having the "logic" to
display the website and hooking to the database. Is that correct? or
some other way around?

TIA