[GE users] Help: Threaded dispatch problem

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 03:58:29 BST 2008

Hello,

I have a threaded(non-parallel) program called tgicl at bioinformatics
field. It can run on one single machine with multiple threads I prefer.
However, I suppose that whether I can play a trick like that.

For example, I start the program with 8 threads, 4 threads run on a single
machine and other 4 threads run on another machine. Anyway, 8 threads belong
to one job. I suppose that I should use a PE to do that.

It's just my guess, if it's possible can anyone tell me more details?

Thank you very much~

Best Regards,

Amy Lee