[GE users] SGEfy a job

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:33:16 BST 2008

Hello,

I have a job which does a reactive fluid flow simulation and it
outputs several result files onto  a shared NFS filesystem. The way I
am doing it now is, splitting the job into n pieces and SSHing it over
to x servers and having each server run a small portion of the job.
This is the "poor" man's way of doing it. I was wondering if there is
a document or procedure I can follow to make my job run with SGE.

I am curious about any environment variabes, weighting, and things of
that nature.

TIA