[GE users] SETI

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 02:56:42 BST 2008

How about setup up a queue calendar? Further, you can use techniques such as:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/idle.html
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/reloc.html

Note that SETI does not checkpoint jobs, it just suspends all the
processes when the user takes back control of the workstation.

Rayson