[GE users] UNSUPPORTED-lx26-GLIBC-2.8-amd64

Andy Schwierskott Andy.Schwierskott at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 22 19:09:54 BST 2008

[...]
> For a final confirmation of a bug, can you please try the 6.2 release
> (to exclude problems due to the beta)?
The Sun Grid Engine 6.2 binaries have been released August 5:

   http://www.sun.com/software/gridware/get_it.jsp

The Grid Engine open source courtesy binaries are available since today:

   http://gridengine.sunsource.net/downloads/latest.html

(they are now hosted in Sun infrastructure).

We'll send the announcement tomorrow in a seperate thread.

Andy