[GE users] Debian packages?

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Wed Sep 24 16:34:55 BST 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 08:20:53AM -0700, Ron Chen wrote:
> --- On Wed, 9/24/08, Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi at oav.net> wrote:
> > Is they any good guy here that has already done a debian
> > package for SGE ?
>
> I googled and found:
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gridengine.html

Indeed, gridengine will be included in the next stable Debian release,
targetted for the fall/winter 2008.

While I started packaging gridengine, Mark Hymers has done most of the
polishing and maintenance work this year.  We are interested in
feedback, so if you test the packages from Debian's testing
distribution, let us know what worked/didn't work for you.

Please contact pkg-gridengine-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org for specific
questions or feedback, or file bugs in the Debian Bug Tracking System.

thanks,

Michael