[GE users] Please Review: Non-Multiplied Consumable Requests for Parallel Jobs

Erik Soyez E.Soyez at science-computing.de
Thu Sep 25 10:08:08 BST 2008

Guten Tag Roland,

we would like to use options like "-pe mpi 4-16" more often which
of course does not work in combination with license requests.  It
would be great if resource requests like that would not only be
dispatched according to free slots but would also take account of
available licenses.

Thanks!

Erik Soyez.

--