[GE users] DRMAA submit job from another host

Atle Rudshaug atle at numericalrocks.com
Thu Sep 25 14:31:18 BST 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to simplify our submit to queue system in our application by
going from manual submission to using DRMAA. However, now we are
submitting all jobs from a common submit host (everyone uses ssh to log
on to the common submit host and runs qsub...). Is it possible to keep
this behavior using DRMAA or do we have to install SGE on each and every
computer that should have this DRMAA functionality?

- Atle