[GE users] Off-Topic: SGE and HPC Training Courses

Jess Cannata jac67 at georgetown.edu
Thu Sep 25 15:10:51 BST 2008

We have opened up registration for the Intermediate SGE class in October
and an Introduction to Beowulf Clusters class in January (2009). Both
are hands-on courses. If you have any questions, please e-mail or call me.

www.gridswatch.com | Training
http://www.gridswatch.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=16

--
Jess Cannata