[GE users] MPI Job Execution

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Sep 26 10:45:03 BST 2008

Hi,

Am 26.09.2008 um 07:03 schrieb rajesh britto:

> Hi,
>
>  Thanks for the information.. i implemented mpich implementation..
> can anyone give me how to submit mpi job using mpich and sge..

what do you mean in detail: you setup a parallel environment already
or just a plain mpich(1) installation? As Chris pointed out, there
are documents in $SGE_ROOT/mpi/ to get started.

Additional hints for a Tight Integration you will find here:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/mpich-integration.html

-- Reuti