[GE users] MPI Job Execution

rajesh britto britto.gridlab at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:55:56 BST 2008

     thanks *chris and reuti *for your information. now i am able to run an
mpi program.. my mpi job has been successfully submitted but when i check my
job output it shows the following error.

[sgeadmin at slaserver ~]$ cat mpi.o126
Warning: no access to tty (Bad file descriptor).
Thus no job control in this shell.
Got 2 slots.
Cannot read /usr/local/mpich-1.2.6/util/machines/machine.LINUX.
Looked for files with extension LINUX in
directory /usr/local/mpich-1.2.6/util/machines .

regards,

RB