[GE users] How to change notify status with qalter

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Sep 26 11:56:36 BST 2008

Hi,

Am 25.09.2008 um 04:49 schrieb <fure_2001_99 at yahoo.co.jp>
<fure_2001_99 at yahoo.co.jp>:

> I would want to know how to change notify status TRUE to
> FALSE at pending jobs with qalter.
>
> I could change status with qmon, but I don`t know with
> using qalter.

AFAICS, there is no way to reset it from the command line. Would you
please file an issue? This could be implemented by:

- an additonal argument to -notify (which might break existing scripts)
- a new argument -warn y[es]|n[o] and call -notify deprecated
- an additional option -unnotify or -nonotify

-- Reuti