[GE users] A Beginner's Guide to SGE Installation (a white paper)

Tue Sep 30 15:21:54 BST 2008

Good catch, Reuti.  There is indeed supposed to be a figure there.  I'll
see if I can get that fixed and reposted.  Oh, and please check that I
spelled your name correctly in the last paragraph on the last page. :)

Daniel