[GE users] qstat does not show any queue/user information

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Tue Sep 30 21:24:05 BST 2008

As Ben stated, the default behavior of qstat changed from 6.0 to 6.1
such that it now only displays jobs (pending, running, etc) for the user
running the command.

qstat -u '*'
or
qstat -u \*

Will give you jobs for all users. There's a FAQ entry that discusses how
to change the default behavior.

'qstat -f' should also only display your jobs and all nodes, use 'qstat
-f -u \*' to get all jobs and all nodes.

Mike