[GE users] Submit problems

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Sat Aug 1 18:02:40 BST 2009

Hello,

The command "qstat -f" will show you the current state of your system,
if you see your non-root job pending in state "qw" then run the
command "qstat -j <jobID>" to see why it was not dispatched.

Your logs will be in $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/spool/ unless you
chose to change this during the install

SGE daemons will log to /tmp/ as a final fallback emergency location
so that is also a good place to check.

-Chris