[GE users] timer|diufcl20|W|failed to deliver job 18.1 to queue "all.q at executionhost"

ducarroz birgit.ducarroz at unifr.ch
Wed Aug 5 09:45:31 BST 2009

Hi,

I installed sge6_2u3 64 on a grid with 10 blades. The first is the
master host, all others are exec hosts in a private network.

Only the first (diufcl20) is router with the public network. All turning
on Solaris 10.

I also have a 32 bit debian submit host, on the public network
(diuflx01). Installed sge6_2u3 32 on this host and configured as submit
host.

The submit host and the master host mount a NFS share with automounter
on an external storage, called /share/storage.

When I submit a small test job as root, I get the following error msg in
the spool of the master:

08/05/2009 10:32:53| timer|diufcl20|W|failed to deliver job 18.1 to
queue "all.q at diufcl22priv"

The submit host tells me this:
diuflx01:/opt/sge/examples/jobs# qsub -sync y simple.sh 60
Your job 28 ("simple.sh") has been submitted
Job 28 exited with exit code 0.

Please help me, I didn't find solutions in the forum.

Bidu