[GE users] Something Wrong with drmaa

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Fri Aug 7 05:02:44 BST 2009

That exception only happens when the JRE has a problem finding or using
the libdrmaa shared library.  The possible reasons include that the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH isn't set to include the libdrmaa shared library, the
libdrmaa shared library isn't where it's supposed to be, the libdrmaa
shared library is somehow damaged, or there's an architecture mismatch.
Check the file size of the libdrmaa shared library.  Check that it's
readable by your platform.  Double-check the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  BTW,
what's the platform?  Not HP-UX per chance?

Daniel