[GE users] Re: FW: [GE users] Something Wrong with drmaa

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Fri Aug 7 07:00:07 BST 2009

There have been no reported issues of that sort with DRMAA in any
version of SGE.  When these problems show up, it is always an issue with
the setup or configuration.  Did you check that you actually have an
/opt/gridengine/lib/lx26-amd64 directory?  I believe the installer only
creates /opt/gridengine/lib/lx24-amd64, even on a 2.6 kernel machine.

Daniel