[GE users] Exclusive node scheduling & share tree

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Mon Aug 10 06:28:19 BST 2009

I spoke with the engineer who wrote the exclusive access feature, and
Ed's feeling is correct: only the wallclock time * 1 will be recorded.
There's an open RFE to fix the issue.  I'll have to dig a little to find
out what the IZ number is (if there is an external IZ number).  So, Ed,
you're down to Reuti's suggestions...

Daniel